The Fish Mongress

Monday, October 24, 2005

Only Me!!

Well it seems that I have an unusual ability of not being able to buy a condo! I have now put in two offers - the first I never heard back at all from the seller (very weird!) and now the second doesn't seem to be working out either - major renos needed to be done to the building and the cost has to come out of my pocket (no thanks). I do believe that everything happens for a reason...I just want to have an event happen where I end up in a condo I can call my own! Do I sound frustrated - because I am!!

I do have to laugh now at Melissa's comment she made about me the other day - If I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. It seems rather true these days.

1 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger MB said...

What's happening with the latest offer?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home