The Fish Mongress

Friday, November 04, 2005

It Really Real!

I'm rather beside myself at this moment as I just signed off the last condition on the Condo I put an offer on. I OFFICIALLY AM A HOME OWNER!! I'm not too sure how to feel at this moment; one part of me is on top of the world with excitement while at the same time I could possibly throw up. The one downer - I have to wait almost two months before I take possession. However, this could work out to my benefit with that much more time to figure out the decore. OHHHHHHH I'm just so excited!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger MB said...

Whoopee! The frustration is finally over, eh? Now, you need to post some pics of the new digs!

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Alanis said...

You bet I will - just as soon as I can get back into the place to take some picts!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home