The Fish Mongress

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Whirlwind of a weekend

Well it was a pretty great weekend in that I got to spend Friday night with Melissa, Leiane & Leiane's friend Trina at our girl's sleep over (and yes for all you boys reading this, we did have pillow fights in our panites and practised kissing with each other) where we sit and stuff our faces full of wonderful food and wash it down with all sorts of drinks and giggle the night away. This is something that I think all girls should do at least twice a year - it's a great way to re-energize yourself and a great therapy session! To say the least, Saturday was pretty much a write off - I slept in till almost noon! Did a bit of shopping and house cleaning and then spent some time with Jon that evening.

Sunday was another great day, spending it with my friends Brad and Derek. We got to go to the football game to freeze our little tooches off, but had a blast, eating hotdogs, drinking beer and of course hot chocolate with Baileys - Yummy! It was then back to their place for a warm roast dinner and video games to help digest the food.

I wondered why last night at 8pm I was ready to go to bed, but now I look back on the weekend and no wonder! I don't know where the down time was on the weekend!

Any way after all of that, the purpose of this post is to figure out if I can put in a picture or not...I need to learn how to do this on my own and Jon is helping me by giving me a CD with all my photos on it...Can she do it?... YES!!

2 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger The Experience said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger MB said...

Yes *sniff* yes, she really, really can!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home