The Fish Mongress

Thursday, August 24, 2006

2 More Sleeps

I'm very excited...2 more sleeps and I'm off to Salmon Arm to go house boating for a week! I went two years ago with (almost) the same gang of people heading out this year and we had the most spectacular time...tons of laughs, wonderful meals, great games, fantastic weather! I hope for the same next week...I'm sure it will be!

So between now and Saturday...I have tons to do!!! Each couple going is responsible for 3 meals (Ryan's not going (wahhhh!) but I'm being paired up with Chris for cooking) so we have to shop for all the food we're preparing, I have to pack, plus pick up random stuff from various places (like floaty things from my mom's house). I guess having all of that to do isn't too bad, but I'm still puppy sitting until tomorrow! So I'm not even at my house and that's causing a lot more running than I'd normally have to do this week. It will be all well worth it once I'm on the road though...I just hope I survive until then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home