The Fish Mongress

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Crazy Busy

This summer is getting to be way too busy...some days I love it, other days I hate it! Last week was stupid busy with bosy boss away on holidays. Lucky me got to start at 5:30am three days in a row! Not so bad if I got to leave early...no, no such luck for this girly! It's apparently hard to leave work early when everyone else in the office are at meetings or golf tournaments! So busy and LONG days! I didn't like that too much, nor did I like having to work Saturday as well...I do look forward, however, to this Friday when I get the day off again!! Yeah!!! Sleep in!!

Friday night actually wasn't that busy for me...Ryan I chilaxed at his house, played some chess and watched a movie. Saturday I got up early to work and then Rye and I headed out to Acephale for the afternoon. It was brutally hot when we arrived there. Hiking up hill in 33 degree weather is not fun!! Okay - it's not fun for me! Ryan was apparently still having fun hiking up:)!! I did enjoy dunking my hat in the creek everytime we passed by it though. All that said...I forget pain quickly! Haha!!

I had a great afternoon climbing (climbing gibberish coming now!). I free pointed the 11a warm up on my third attempt and feel pretty confident the next time I go, I'll be able to redpoint it. I'm pretty excited to accomplish that!

Saturday night, we had some wonderful pizza and enjoyed watching Point Break (Keanu and Patrick - hot, hot, hot!!?!).

Sunday was the Sun and Salsa Festival in Kensington. I helped out Mambo Productions selling salsa lessons for the day. It was a great day! Again, the sun was shining and hot! Tons of people made it out to the festival including my mom and Brooklynn. I got to take off a little early to go home with them and we (Boo & I) had a blast running through the sprinkler and playing volley ball in mom's back yard.

Once we were done playing in the sun (actually the rain ended that for us!), I headed over to Rye's house and we ended up going to Moti Mahal for dinner. It was wonderful...so yummy!

It's now Tuesday afternoon and I'm happy to report that my week is half over!! Two more days till the weekend for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home