The Fish Mongress

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Friday's Salsa night

I had fantastic fun on Friday night dancing the night away. The performance went fairly well...I only screwed up when I heard someone in the crowd scream out "check out the hottie in the back!!". Seeing as I was the only girl on stage at that point, I knew it was me and I got all flustered...but eventually got back into it to finish. We all had a good laugh.

The rest of the evening I spent dancing with various people...including icky Mike (he managed to get me up for a bachata...I did not like it!!), but I thouroughly enjoyed dancing with everyone else. Melissa came out to watch as well and got bits and pieces on video - I love watching it.

After our evening at Juan's was complete - I could not dance another step I was so tired - Melissa and I went back to my place for a few drinks and she ended up crashing there (at 3:30am when no cab had arrived still, we decided it was better just to sleep!!). To say the least, such a late evening for me resulted in a right-off for the rest of the weekend.

Saturday was very quiet - I drove M home and then puttered around the house. I did manage to get out to pick up a propane tank and have a quick visit with mom. Dave came over that evening for dinner (somewhat for selfish reasons - I wanted someone else to hook up the propane - it scares me!!), but it was an early evening and he left at about 9pm and I was in bed by 10!!

Sunday was super quiet as well - I got out to the climbing wall for a couple of hours and mom came over for a last minute dinner.

That's it, that's all!! I think I'm still recovering from Friday night (I also put my back out, so quiet is good until I can stand up straight again).

2 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger The Experience said...

You're way too young to putter. Seriously.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Alanis said...

You'd think I'd be too young to put my back out too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home