The Fish Mongress

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A lovely week - No yelling!!

Another crazy week it's been for me...although nice crazy this week (mean boss is in Boston this week - YEAH!!!!). So I've had the luxury of not being yelled at all week. It is a lot of extra work (I somehow have to figure out how to do his job while he's away) and I'm exhausted by the end of the day...but I say well worth it:)!

So what have I done...
Friday - Work, then dance class (which I'm going to look into to see if I can help teach the beginner class next semester) and then I met up with Kelly and Matt and Classic Jacks for a couple of pints.

Saturday - was my day off, but ended up working! Did a bit of bouldering at CCC, met Melissa for a couple of pints and then went to Hillhurst United Church for an evening of Salsa dancing - very fun! Apparently they have this about once a month, so I'm looking forward to going again...I need to practice dancing when there's no choreography (not the best at that!!)

Sunday - my "do nothing" day, other than I went to CCC for a couple of hours again.

Monday - just worked (way too long of a day!)

Tuesday - Work and then met Jon at CCC to boulder again.

And of course the whole time I've been puppy sitting too...gosh I seem to be a busy girl. I'm rather looking forward to next week when I have no dogs and get to be back in my own place.


The pups: Kaley, Toffee and Kristie

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny I see conflicting patterns in your life; beer and climbing! Actually most people I know that love to climb also love to drink. I guess it is fine unless you mix them.

Hope you are home over easter. S and I are coming to town and I want to see the new place (and maybe you too).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home