The Fish Mongress

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Weekend of the Prego's!

Easter weekend's coming up and I get to spend the majority of it with pregnant women! I'm actually quite excited. Melanie and Suresh are coming up from California for the weekend. They just found out this week that they're having a boy and are now researching Indian names. I just can't wait to see the pictures they have so far from the ultra sound.

Then on Sunday it's out to High River where my cousin Michelle is pregnant too (about 5 months I think?).

I appologize now to both you girls...I will be feeling your tummies!!

3 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some man at work touched my stomach and so I touched his. He looked shocked. I have decided that is my response to tummy touchers so watch out!

I CAN'T WAIT to see you! It will be fun. Talked to Alli the other day. Hopefully we will all be able to meet up.

Doing an easter buffet at Banff Springs. Pretty fancy if you ask me!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Alanis said...

Of course I'll be prepared for you to touch my tummy - I'm the one who told you to touch back!!

Can't wait to see you guys too. What day are you going to Banff Springs?

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunday walk in Banff followed by a brunch. I have a hair appt 9AM saturday (I can't seem to find time here to do the basics!)

The tummy thing is ingenious. Great suggestion. It made me laugh a lot after an awkward moment (a 60 year old man touching my stomach).

Can't wait to see you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home