The Fish Mongress

Friday, September 22, 2006

Baby Erik's Shower

My gawd - I thought it was last weekend that I went to Edmonton, but it was already 2 weeks ago!! I really am behind!!

So my family went to Edmonton to meet the newest cousin Erik. Now all my cousins in Edmonton (3 of them) all of sons, and I found it hilarious that each son is pretty much just like their dad. Henry is a big, sturdy boy; Ryan is slim and fast; and well Erik, it's probably too soon to tell, but I'm guessing he'll be the one that gets picked on by both Henry and Ryan.

I do wish they lived in Calgary though, they're all adorable boys and I think they would really love hanging out with their crazy cousin!

The man of the hour - Erik
Crazy cousin & Ryan
Henry
Fore-seeing what Erik will be like as an old man -
pants pulled way up with his hand in his pants

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home