The Fish Mongress

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

So Sorry!

This week is turning out to be a non-stop one! We are short handed at work - both the warehouse and the retail store - and it's my turn to work both! I love being at the market, it so much fun and it brings back so many memories of Portage...how could it not, half the customers I'm serving are ex-portage customers!! It's wonderful to be out of the office for most of the day...but...I get to start most mornings there and then go over to the market to finish the day. Usually after 11 hours of work, I stop functioning and really just want beer. Only three more days of it left - that's if I don't have to work this Saturday!! (Please don't make me work Saturday!!!)

So that's the excuse for no pictures (funny ones of Ryan or otherwise) or updates. LIfe should be back to "normal" next week...I have lots to catch up on!

Reminders to myself:
House boat pictures
Dinner with P & Y
Weeknd in Edmonton for Jeff & Anita's baby shower
More pictures of Ryan

Oh yah! I'm not downloading pictures right now as I'm using someone's computer who may not appreciate me downloading pictures on...I'd rahter waste time at work doing that any way!

More to come as soon as I can I get to it!!!

Time for more beer now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home