The Fish Mongress

Monday, November 21, 2005

Six More Weeks!

Six weeks today I finally get possession of my own condo - and none too soon. After spending all of last week with the kids and not getting any "Alanis time", I was so excited for Sunday being an "Alanis day". It ended up being a "mom day" instead (of course, what was I thinking, I hadn't seen her all week!). There's nothing like spending your one day out in Bragg Creek (I admit it's a beautiful drive) checking out all the Christmas craft shows...yawn! I know it's my daughterly duty to spend time with mom...just some times I want my own time.

At any rate - that time will come soon. As for the rest of my weekend, it wasn't too bad. I stayed in with Rachel on Friday night to watch movies and then was up at the crack of dawn Saturday to drive Will to rowing (he's one dedicated kid!). Rachel and I picked up my friend Melissa and we spent the rest of the afternoon shopping...although I'm still no further ahead on Christmas presents...but I did get a fabulous new scarf for myself!! Melissa and I then met up with my friends Kelly and Matt for sushi (yummy!) and drinks at the Black Swan. The week before certainly took it's toll on me as I was ready for bed by 10pm. I think I may need some more practice at this staying out and drinking past 11pm...anyone willing to help me?

Ohh, I'm also still excited - I bought Madonna's CD and have listened to it constantly. I love it!! (Thank you Reid for all the hype leading up to it - I would never have bought it if it weren't for your love of Madonna!)

1 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger CanaGal said...

how was the weather in Bragg Creek? Sean & I were thinking about doing one more bike ride on the telephone trail before the snow really hits us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home