The Fish Mongress

Monday, January 23, 2006

Another Weekend Gone

Well here's my usual "weekend in review report." It seems to be about the only thing I blog about these days...Once I have internet access (plus a computer) at home, there will be more frequent posts - I promise. In the mean time, I have to steal time from work, which isn't always the easiest thing to do!

So my weekend - Friday night was a blast. I picked up my friend Melissa and she came over for dinner (at least that's what we call nacho chips and salsa!!) and then we headed out to Juan's Mexican Restaurant where I performed along with my salsa class mates! It was a good time - and good margaritas!! The performance was very quick and then I spent the rest of the night dancing with various gentlemen. It was tons of fun!


The Salsa Queens (Alanis, Melissa and Melanie )

The Salsa Kings (Mikeal, Rikki and Mohammad)

After our feet were tired of dancing, Melissa and I headed up to her neighbourhood pub, Pints and Half Pints, where we met her boyfriend Bart and his bro Randy. Stayed for some pints - of course - and some pool. It was off home to bed shortly after - these late nights are hard for this old couger to do any more!!

Saturday was a busy day, once I managed to drag my ass out of bed, I went and met Jon at the Climbing centre to get in my work out for the day and then we headed over to Metro Cafe for a quick bite of lunch...yummy Ruben!

Satuday evening was North Sea's Christmas Party at La Luna Rossa. My good friend Dave was my date, and we had a lovely evening of fantastic food (king crab legs, bruschetta and calamari for appetizers, salad, Chilean Seabass and Veal for dinner and Tiramisu for dessert!) and lots to drink.

Dave and I wondered over to the Reagle Beagle on 14th after for a couple more pints and one of our old "heart to hearts". Over all a wonderful night - until about 4:30 am when the vomitting and "runs" started...Sunday was not a pleasant day.

Not too sure what hit me (no I wasn't that hung over!!), but Sunday was spent in bed or bathroom.

Now it's back to the usual grind. I start puppy sitting tonight for my friends Brad & Derek, but other than that, I have a fairly quiet week. It's about time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home