The Fish Mongress

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Slow Moving

It's been a bit since my last post, but I've been so busy with moving and work (okay, not so much work, but sometimes it's just not possible to do these personal things at work). So I've been really busy with moving and quite frankly, I'm exhausted from it!! I spent last weekend painting for two days and then moved on the third day (I took Friday off to paint). I think by Sunday night I was a walking zombie I was so tired! But the work is starting to pay off. Here are some photos of the disaster so far.


Now I just need to go shopping to get the rest of the items I need to help organize things - when you have little space, you need to be savy with it! Hopefully a house warming will be happening before the end of the year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home