The Fish Mongress

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My Birthday Me?

Your Birthdate: December 30

You have the type of personality that people either love or hate.
You're opinionated, dramatic, intense, and very outspoken.
And some people can't get enough of you - they're totally addicted.
Others, well, they wish you were a little more reserved.

Your strength: Your flair

Your weakness: If you think it, you say it

Your power color: Scarlet red

Your power symbol: Inverted triangle

Your power month: March
I don't know...is this really me? Am I really that out spoken?

5 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great talking to you the other day! I thought I would share the same thoughts of some guy that met you recently and say "you are looking very beautiful" in all of your pictures.

Enjoy your new place. I am very excited for you!

Did Jared start a blog? I want to check out his inner thoughts... I think they will have something to do with Tom Cruise! ;)

Hoping to make it up there soon.

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have been born on my day... 18 August...

You are a cohesive force - able to bring many people together for a common cause.
You tend to excel in work situations, but you also facilitate a lot of social gatherings too.
Beyond being a good leader, you are good at inspiring others.
You also keep your powerful emotions in check - you know when to emote and when to repress.

Your strength: Emotional maturity beyond your years

Your weakness: Wearing yourself down with too many responsibilities

Your power color: Crimson red

Your power symbol: Snowflake

Your power month: September

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Alanis said...

I haven't heard yet, but I will definately make an annoucement on my blog when Jarred finally does join us bloggers!

Happy New Year to you Mel! I hope it was a good one!

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger MB said...

Yay! We had so much fun! I hope we can get together again soon.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger The Experience said...

You should post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home