The Fish Mongress

Monday, January 30, 2006

Babies, babies, babies!

Had a good weekend up in the Chuck...well actually Spruce Grove, but close enough. My middle cousin Dave and his wife Tina, just had a baby boy December 22nd, so of course we all had to make the trip up for the baby shower. It can all be rather depressing seeing them all. Three cousins, all of them around my sister's and my age, all of them married, all of them now either have a baby or are pregnant! And all live in beautiful homes (I swear, my whole condo would fit in Tina and Dave's master bedroom!!) I sometimes wonder if my sister and I will ever get it together!! Just the same, I always do enjoy seeing them all, and wish I could get it together to make the trip up there more often. My cousins are some of the best story tellers you could ever meet. Seeing them more often could be one of my "late" new years resolutions...I'll just have to see how I make out with that.

Baby Ryan with proud mom

Big cousin Henry with Daddy Bruce

All the Cuz - Jeff, Anita, David, Heather, Tina & Bruce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home