The Fish Mongress

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Viva La Mexica!!

Yes, that's right folks! It's that time of year again when I head off for sunny Puerto Vallarta!! In one and a half weeks, I will be laying on a beach, sipping back (okay chugging!) margaritas and feasting on wonderful Mexican delights!! I can hardly wait! Although, I have to admit, that I don't think I'm nearly as excited as Melissa...now there's some who's almost giddy in anticipation of our departure.

I promise to have a margarita/servesa/tequila/etc. for all of you!

5 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time. Je suis très jalouse. I'll think of you as I am trudging through the grey mire that is Montreal in January.

mb

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger MB said...

Yay! Everyone deserves a week in the sun at this time of year! Have a blast, darling!

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mexico? It hasn't been a year since your last trip! Lucky girl! Sounds great! It will be nice to have a friend there to show around.

Trying to figure out my next destination... I am thinking it will be Europe in the summer.

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, welcome mb!

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you kindly mel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home