The Fish Mongress

Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Weekend

First off I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend and that the Easter bunny was wonderful to you!!

My long weekend wasn't so long this time. I had to work on Good Friday, but with a wonderful twist of fate, I was sent home early. When they said we were closed that day, we were really meant to be closed!! Of course every other long weekend there's been over the past year, we've had to work the holiday Friday/Monday, so really, why would I think any different this time?! So work was done by 9:15 and I got the rest of the day to do what ever I wanted! Really exciting having that extra time to get laundry done! I did get out to the Calgary Climbing Centre to do some bouldering and then the rest of the day I truly did nothing!!

Saturday morning started with having to go to work - again! This time I had to stay for the duration of the morning. Boo hoo. After work, I went to check on Dolly (Kelly's cat) and then relaxed for the rest of the afternoon. Had a surprise visit from Brad and ended up going over to his friend's house for a quick beer before heading out to meet up with Melanie and Suresh.

It was wonderful to see M & S and to rub M's tummy (the first of the pregos)! She's just starting to show and I'm just so excited for her!!! We had a great visit and they got to come over to my humble abode for some sweets at the end of the evening. One dissapointment - they forgot to bring the pictures from their ultra sound. I'm quite anxious to see the photo of their son sucking his thumb!

Sunday was truly a day off for me, but busy as usual. I went to see Dolly again and then met Chandra at CCC. Scooted off to mom's after where Aletha met us and drove down to High River for Easter turkey dinner - yum! Got to rub prego belly number 2. My cousin Michelle is about 10 days ahead of Melanie. Just starting to show as well and again, I'm just so excited! I love babies!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I officially sign you up for baby sitting the whole month of November... :) Room and food provided. Great to see you too. Can't wait to see the pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home