The Fish Mongress

Saturday, May 27, 2006

So Random

It's Saturday morning, it's raining, I'm extremely tired and I'm at work...but life is good! I feel like sharing some random thoughts in my head (I'm in a rather weird head space today!)

I love feather rests on beds - puppy sitting this week, I got to sleep on one. It's like sleeping on a cloud (cloud 9 of course).

In door mini golf at Ryan's - still a ton 'o fun! Although I was cooking last night while the game took place (Pepe came over for dinner). Some how it was still fun for me even though I wasn't playing! I'm going to play the next game.

I have a stupid grin on my face all the time - I love the feeling that goes with the grin!

Excited to for the bouldering competition I'm going to tonight in Bragg Creek (in someone's basement!!). It's lots of climbers (obviously), food, beer and fun. I'm sure you'll get to read all about it next week.

I need a nap!

2 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger The Experience said...

Well, it's now Monday and I still don't know how the bouldering went!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Alanis said...

I'm getting there...it's Monday...I'm a little slow getting going today:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home