The Fish Mongress

Friday, April 28, 2006

Grassie - Here I Come!

It feels like summer is finally here this week and all I've been able to do is work and sleep! Blah!! I've been battling a head cold/flu like thing all week and it really kicked my ass, however, I think I am finally making a come back and will be able to fully enjoy the beautiful weekend coming up. I may be a little over-zealous too...I've just made plans to go to Grassie after work for climbing - I get to practice lead climbs too!!! Admittedly I'm rather nervous. It's the first time out-side climbing for me this season and I've grown to be really comfortable in the gym. I'm heading out with Ryan G and I know he trustworthy and patient. I just hope he'll enjoy his afternoon climbing with such a newbie!

Hopefully I will have photos on Monday to post!

3 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see some pics.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger The Experience said...

Oh, I wish I was invited!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Alanis said...

Next time - I promise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home