The Fish Mongress

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Late Report!

My gosh!! I'm behind on my weekend post!! Time to catch up!

Friday afternoon I enjoyed a couple pints on the patio at the Ship and Anchor where I finally got to meet Sara (Jon's soon to be wife!!). We had a really nice visit but short. I headed home to rest and get some things done for Saturday night and then was to head back out to Jon's for his going-away party...but instead, fell asleep! How pathetic after only 2 beers!!!

-Jon - I'm sorry I missed the party...I hope you have a safe journey and congratulations to both you and Sara!! I'm so happy for you!!

Saturday...I went climbing at Grassi with Ryan (what a shock!!). Very proud of myself...I red pointed "Real Good Time", onsighted a route on Gardener's Wall and started working a route on "Meat Hooks". (I realize this is gibberish to many of you...just think "good for you!")

Saturday evening my family had a small birthday celebration for mom (and they finally got to meet Ryan!). It turned out to be a great evening. Ryan is wonderful and managed to fit right in with my quirky family...(I have the best boyfriend in the world!!).

Sunday I decided to pass on climbing and stay in town to get some things done. Did a little shopping at Deerfoot Mall and then had a visit with Kathy & Roger in the afternoon. It was so nice to see them...it's been way too long!!! In the evening I got an invite from Chandra for dinner (that girl is amazing as she just moved into her new place the day before!!), so I had an enjoyable evening with her (Rye and Weldon stopped by too for a quick hello).

My gawd - I look back and it was a really busy weekend!!

1 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger mrs the experience said...

Alanis, it was lovely to meet you. Sorry you slept through the party... it was fun! Hopefully we'll see you soon - come to Dallas anytime, ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home