The Fish Mongress

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Three more Sleeps!

Unless it's four. I will be very disapointed if Ryan decides to come home Monday...on the up side, he may be home by Saturday too! That really gets me giddy...but I'm trying to keep my cool. In the mean time I try to keep very busy.

I went bouldering both Tuesday and last night (had a really good session last night with Etienne), but I will definitely have to give my body a rest for a couple days now. I also met up with mom last night to watch "Take the Lead" with Antonio B. Yup - I'm a goof and I loved it, but probably more for the dancing than the actual story line or anything else.

Tonight it's dinner with Kelly and then off dancing with Alex. Tomorrow, possibly a piss-up with Chandra; work on Saturday morning and then climbing on Sunday with Chandra again. How does life always get so busy?!? Oh yeah, that's right - I'm trying to keep it busy to make the time pass by more quickly!!

2 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger mrs the experience said...

You're in trouble if you're counting time down like this! Take it from me.

:)

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Alanis said...

I'm sure I am...but who cares. Only 2 more sleeps!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home