The Fish Mongress

Thursday, February 16, 2006

ARRGH!*#^!!!

It's just one of those fucking days - or weeks I should say - where it doesn't matter what I do, work fucking suck!!! Apparently my boss (who I truly think his only goal in life is to make my life miserable) was wonderful last week, being all happy and considerate. Now that I'm home, he's all grumpy and moody again. Warm, fuzzy feelings flow intensly through me when I think of me being the reason for his fucked up attitude! I know the only way it's going to change is if bossy-boy does a re-hall on his attitude (not likely to happen ever) or I find a new job. Time to stop bitching and start looking.

2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger The Experience said...

You and me both. My boss is alright though, the rest of the work however ...

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger MB said...

Stress-o mundo here too. The day I got back from vacation, it was hell at work and has been ever since. It feels like I never left....when's the next one, I ask? Oh yeah, right, March 31. Right Jon?

*still trying to convince the guy he should just come for a week of riding*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home