The Fish Mongress

Friday, February 03, 2006

Three more sleeps!!

That's it and then I'm on a plane to sunny Puerto Vallarta! I can hardly wait. I've come to the conclusion that my patients ware thin when I know a holiday is in the near distance...everyone at work tend to irritate me a bit more, I'm a tad bit more tired everyday and I really just want to go now! Of course that could just be the job itself too.

Any way, having been to PV several times, there's many things I'm excited to get too again... most of them having to do with food and some new places/events have been brought to my attention aswell, so I'm curious to try them out as well. But I thought I'd list out some of my favourite things to do in PV to share with you.

Sitting at Buro's Bar with my feet in the sand, a margarita in one hand and fresh chips and salsa in the other, watching the sun dip down into the ocean.

Going to Yogi's (a hole in the wall about a block up from my dad's) for Queso con Chorizo (their version of cheese fondu - Yum!)

The market (up stairs) for Huevos Divorsados and Hamica Juice...best breakfast ever!!

Two for one Margaritas on the beach - I love it when I forget and order two and end up with four!

Going to Eva's (my dad's friend who lives about an hour out of PV) for dinner...usually a meet dish of somesort is served, but always with my favourite - Chile Renos...The best ever!

And of course, you have to go to one of the stands on the road side for tacos and churo's.

You see, everything has to do with food! Oh I can hardly wait...I want to be there now!
Oh anybody want anything? I can't promise I will remember, but sometimes I can get my shit together and remember stuff.

3 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger The Experience said...

Tequila and proper spelling please!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Alanis said...

If you don't like my sense of spelling - then no tequila!

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger MB said...

Have a great trip, Mongress! Find some high-quality tequila to bring back duty-free too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home