The Fish Mongress

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Early Mornings Make for a Grouchy Me

It's not quite 8:30 am and I've already been at work for over 3 hours! My work started this last week where once a week I have to come in early so my boss can sleep in, in an effort to make him happier (notice it's happier, not happy). So I've been up since 4:15 and am feeling almost dizzy I'm so tired. Even the dogs I'm looking after right now, looked at me as though I were fucked in the head when I was trying to get them to go outside this morning! The more I think of it, the more I realize that I'm crazy for not looking at other employment opportunities now. Time to adjust my way of thinking and start looking!

3 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger The Experience said...

It would be prudent to adjust Doug and Brent's way of thinking. You can't be expected to compensate for their inadequacies. Fuck 'em!

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You spend most of your time awake at work, so you have to like it. You will rock at anything you try and you would be able to sell anything.

4:30 doesn't sound like early morning to me, it sounds like late night. That is half way through my sleep!

BTW: It is finally official, my parents are moving to Cowtown. They sold their house and I think my dad starts his new job next week. Will let you know when a trip is planned.

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger MB said...

When are you going to Mexico? Frick the working thing, already!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home