The Fish Mongress

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Firemen!! YES!!

A wonderful weekend was had!! First off, had a date on Friday night! I'm apparently not really into dating yet...but have a good friend out of it now and Ryan is someone I can drink beers with and go outside climbing with - bonus!! Saturday I had a great session at CCC and accomplished some more difficult routes (with much help from Etienne and Josh - thank you!) and then got to have lunch with Etienne at the Cactus Club - yummy good food and company!

Saturday night I got to go the Lady's Night Out at the Italian Club for the Fireman's Burn Unit Charity fund raiser (that's a mouth full!!). Oh my god it was sooo much fun!! I will admit, at times it was embarassing to see how that many women in one room with hot men will act (especially when those men aren't their husbans or boyfriends). And, yes, I enjoyed the debauchery as well! First time I've been drunk in a long time too. I really didn't like Sunday!

Our fireman waiter - Devon with Leianne, me and Erin

Alanis, shirtless Derrick and Erin

Alanis' shooter time!

The Girls! - Leianne, AJ, Erin and me

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a blast and that you deserved the roughness of the next morning. You all have red faces in the last picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home