The Fish Mongress

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hearts & Toes

The weeks are just flying by these days!!! Make it slow down!

Let see, where to begin...

I finally am back in my cozy little condo and it's rather nice being home again.

Work has been going fairly well...I've been working at the market lots and am up for management position there (keep your fingers crossed). It's a riot seeing all my old Portage customers again. However it's busy for me at the moment, and it will continue on so until they either hire me or someone else, as I work the mornings at the office and afternoons at the market. A lot of running around and catching up...but it's fun for change!

Had a great weekend...Saturday morning I woke up and found this outside:

I have the best boyfriend in the world!!!

After that lovely surprise, I got to go to work (blah), then met Chandra for a quick session at the gym, followed by some shopping and then ended the evening watching the Alberta Open Salsa competition and doing a bit of dancing too.

Sunday was just an overall relaxing day. I started off with moving out from P&Y's and then hanging out with Rye. We decided we had to do something so we went and had pedicures!



What Pretty Toes!!

Sunday evening was dinner with my mom and Leath.

This week is proving to be a busy one...had dance on Monday and then watched Rye play hockey, climbing last night, birthday dinner with Melissa this evening along with dancing right after, dinner with Dad tomorrow (he leaves for Mexico next week!!!) and then off to Lake Louise Friday! Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger The Experience said...

Holy crap you're busy. No wonder you never post or comment anymore. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home