The Fish Mongress

Monday, November 06, 2006

Cuty Patooty

It's been a little while since my last post, but nothings really been going on...just the same same on a different day. Guess I should appreciate things being a little slow right now - I'm sure it's going to change in the next month or so!

This past weekend I had a few things going on. It was our "End of Session Student's Night Out" with Mambo Productions. The class I'm in did a performance (I managed not to screw up this time!!! But I did accidentally smack my dance parter in the face while taking our bow -oops!) and then it was dancing for everyone. It was a great night, and Melanie and her dad came out to watch as well...that was an awesome surprise!

A horrid picture of me - but performing none the less

Another exciting thing that happened this weekend is Rye won a fuse ball table at work. I'm fore-seeing many tournaments occuring in the near future! Although I hated it the first few games we played, after I finally scored a goal, its becoming more fun...also getting a 5point lead helps out tons as well!

The "new" common sight at Rye's

I also spent as much time as I could with Melanie (visiting from California) and her son Savith this weekend. I had a lovely dinner at her parents place on Saturday night (and they took my money while playing cards!!!) and then we had them and Allison over for dinner on Sunday. Here's just a few shots of the cuty!




3 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger MB said...

I'm glad things are going so well for you these days, A. If anyone deserves happiness, it's you!

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely! I am sorry that I missed everybody, but i'll see you all at christmas!

mvb

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you and meet Ryan! Happy you met my little man! He was fond of the crazy lady!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home