The Fish Mongress

Monday, December 18, 2006

So far behind I could almost be ahead!

Really, do I need to say much more than retail at Christmas and Ryan's in Thailand!?!?!

I guess it's more that Rye's away right now, that I"m so far behind on posts (you're not missing much though - life isn't overly exciting right now). I of course, do not have my own computer so posting is difficult and I often use work's computers to post with...at the market, our computer is also our cash register and with it being the month of December...well, I really don't get much time on the computer for personal stuff!!

So, there's really not much to say right now other than life is crazy busy and will be until the end of the year; Ryan's away in Thailand without me (wahhhh!) but is returning on the 30th, and other than that, life is pretty good.

I promise to catch up with everything in the new year, but in the mean time.....

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, nothing very crunchy happening you say. Ok, I can take a slowdown in the level of entertaintment but for now only.

I want full gossip with details on the next posting

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great seeing you. Sorry Ryan got sick (and we missed him). Happy Birthday! and Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home