The Fish Mongress

Monday, March 19, 2007

Hello?

Any body still out there?

Wow! It's been a long time!! I could have so many fantastic excuses, but really it comes down to being too busy to post. Simple, I know, but true. Life at the fish market certainly curbs the amount of time I get to spend on a computer and I find it rather sad some days. (This is also why not too many emails as well!!)

So what's been going on, what's new? Well still climbing lots. Rye and I got out to Bataan a couple of weeks ago (okay, I got out once, I think Rye's been out about 4 or 5 times now!). It was so nice to feel the rock under my finger tips - it was not so nice feeling the snow all around me and the mud and ice on my butt. I am looking forward to more outdoor excursions (how do you spell that?) and I know there will be many more to come!

The salsa performance went very well. I had a blast doing it, but my gawd it takes a lot of time and effort to put on a performance at that level!!! I really didn't have much of a life leading up to it. I have to admit though, the very next day, I woke up thinking, I want to do it all over again!!! It was fun, fun, fun. I will post some photos of the evening, but you can also check some out at the mambopro website.

Other than dancing and climbing, Rye and I are moving! I don't know that I'm excited about the whole moving part, but the living with Ryan part I can certainly say I'm extatic (why am I choosing words today that I really am not sure how to spell?!). Possesion date is this Thursday, but we're going to wait until the end of the month to do the majority of the move...because we had already planned the move for then as the possesion date got moved up last week. I guess that's going to be another excuss to post more photos after we move in too....I promise to do that some day as well.

And then there's work...it sucks some days being the manager...it's great other days (today sucked).

That's it, that's all! A couple of months go by and really not much to say. Okay I could go on tons and tons and tons, but really, it's all in the past now...I really will do my best to post more often.

4 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you. I check on you occasionally.

Didn't see your pic on mambopro...

Did you know I will be in Calgary the 1st weekend of June. Hopefully you will be around. It may be my last trip for a while. We are doing Christmas in California this year.

We should talk soon. Hi to Rye.

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, indeed, post more.

mik

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger MB said...

I'm still here!

How are you? Blogging is so much easier when you're stuck in front of a computer monitor for, oh, ten hours a day?

Glad to hear your life is good and busy. Better than the alternatives, yes?

It would be great to hook up for a visit and/or beers soon. I feel spring in the air -- somewhere. Not so much today, but maybe in a week? One of these days, the Ship patio will be ours.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger MB said...

New blog at http://statusquomustgo.blogspot.com. Sorry, no choice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home