The Fish Mongress

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Psycho, Crazy Dance Partner for Sale

My dance partner is driving me crazy!! However much my friends tell me that he just wants to be friends with me, all I see is some potential stalker psycho killer...maybe I'm over reacting a little. He truly just annoys me and I, unfortunately, am too nice to be a bitch to him. I realized his freakish possessiveness when I mentioned last month that I was excited to dance with new people this semester. Michael (psycho crazy guy) did not agree. He was quite adiment that I do not dance with others. He and I are partners and he doesn't want to dance with anyone else, so therefore, I shouldn't want to dance with others either. I made it as clear as I possibly could that I was going to dance with other men in my class this semester. I'm not quite sure how he's taking that right now...he's always watching me when I dance with someone else. And now he seems to have changed the emphasis and is trying to get me to go out with him.

Every week I see him he asks what I'm doing for almost every day of the week. I've had excuses as lame as "I need to stay home and eat the rotting vegetables in my fridge!!" Last night I almost lost it on him. I forgot my water bottle at class last week - really not a huge deal, but it's a Roots water bottle and I really like it. I couldn't find it for a while and Michael kept on about how he would just get me a new bottle.

"Alanis I have lots of water bottles at home, I'll bring you one next week."
"Michael, it's okay, I'll be fine without it. I just really liked that one."
"No, no, I will bring you a new one. It's free! Don't worry, I will bring you one."
"I have other bottles at home as well. It's not necessary. Don't worry about it."
"No really, I have lots at home. I have those Gatorade bottles. I will bring you one next week."

In my head - Get a fucking clue! I don't want your damn water bottle!!

In the end I did find my precious water bottle and am now off the hook for having Michael bring me one next week. I'm not off the hook from his freakish behaviour.

Anyone want to come to class and dance with Michael to give me a break - He's really nice?!?!?

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God... I hope the guy does not have your Blog Address

 

Post a Comment

<< Home