The Fish Mongress

Friday, February 24, 2006

Thursday Fallout

Well my weekend of entertaining has started off with one no-show. I hope this isn't a prelude to the rest of my weekend!! It's an understandable no-show though. Kelly and Matt were supposed to come over for dinner last night, I first visited Kelly to get my hair done - I'm a "real" blond now - and she was talking about what she needed to do before leaving today. Her Uncle passed away earlier this week and she's now off to Trail BC for the funeral.

It's a good thing she dyed me blond because I certainly had a blond moment thinking she was still going to make it over! Part of her chore list was to reschedule two days worth of clients at her salon, so she was working until 9pm last night. So really, I'm not sure how I didn't figure it out right away that she wasn't coming over!

So my Thursday night ended up being very relaxing. I put the Mexican Lasagna I made in the freezer for a future get together, made the appetizers I need for this evening, worked on a cross word puzzle, had a bath, did some streching and went to bed. It turned out to be rather an enjoyable evening, even if it was without company.

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger The Experience said...

Not a pretty face!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home