The Fish Mongress

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Climbing & Sicky

I went bouldering/climbing last night at the Calgary Climbing Centre with Jon - fun as always. We had a race going on all week as to who could finish "The Red Route" first...Jon won last night. I, however am not giving up - I must finish it!! I'll let you know when I do - it could take me a week or two:).

Today was another 5:30 morning for me at work, and I'm wondering now if I'm coming down with something...in a way I cheer (maybe some time off work) and then I worry (no dancing or climbing if I'm sick). I did not sleep well last night so that could be part of it, but I can almost feel the sickness creeping into my body. I don't like it! Time to up my dose on vitamin C.

2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger MB said...

Good on you guys to pursue something you love so much! I know one of these days you're going to kick Jon's ass!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Alanis said...

I can't wait for that day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home