The Fish Mongress

Monday, March 06, 2006

It's for the dogs

I spent the weekend looking after William and Rachel again. They're easy kids to deal with as they pretty much can take care of themselves, but man, do they have energy! I was exhausted every night and I really didn't do much of anything. They talk non stop! And they can't stand still while they're talking...a little over-stimulating if you ask me.

Any way, I'm feeling rather overwhelmed right now as I seem to be doing stuff for everyone else and not myself (who's fault is that - mine!). I miss my place and I'm starting to resent dogs that need so much attention. I've taken on dog-sitting jobs for almost the entire month. I know the extra money is a good thing, and I just have to grin and bear it. April, I will have my life back. In the mean time there isn't much of a "social butterfly" in me these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home