The Fish Mongress

Monday, March 06, 2006

He did what?!?

I had a very shocking moment today - My bossy boss apologized for his outburst on Friday. I actually got an apology from him!! Now, I must maintain composure...not let this go to my head (after all - I'm 99% sure that the only reason he apologized is because he got into shit for making me cry), as I'm sure it won't happen often, if ever again.

What happened to make me cry? Friday, before I even had 1/2 a foot in the door, I was being yelled at for the voice mail not working. How this is my fault, I have no clue other than Bossy Boss cannot blame himself. I apparently wasn't taking the situation seriously enough, but truly, how serious is boss-man taking it when he's been at work for 2 hours already and hasn't done anything about it. So long story short - he blew up at me and I cried. I hate my job.

I got an apology today - I still hate my job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home